Thursday 2 July 2009

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...I really cont believe this noe??Really!!!!!The things is I'M A COMMITTEE OF LIBRARIANS d!!!
After my interview...I felt like I will not become a committee.Now??My dreams is come truth.Haha..when i noe,I felt very exited and happy.but i dun noe why,I also felt scared.haha......
Christine said:" "Eh...Librarians,U all need 2 got sizer rite??U all must ganti all urTELURItIK"then juz can take."I'm scared again.I dun noe I got "TELUR ITIK" not.
2day,Thursday...Is my duty day.I'm a group leader now and Christine and Yee Thing is the LAST DAY OF DUTY!!!!!!swt....I'm goin 2 miss them.And now,I have 2 give spich.The lastly lastly time is 2 give spich.I dun noe wat can I say.haha...Christine say wat??hahahahaha...She said:"eh Thursday girl....she is only form 1...so u all cannot bully her ar."then they laugh...I also laugh.
I cant believe the time goes so fast and they wan 2 retire d.I will miss them wan leh!!!Ajah...I wan 2 get e-mail form them when they wan 2 REALLY REALLY GET OFF FROM THIS SCHOOL!!!!^^
~Toodloos~

No comments:

Post a Comment