Sunday 7 June 2009

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Friday/29-5-2009

Today I am very happy,because is the last day of the examination......Me and my friends planing to go Mp.We wear the same shirt...{baju PJ} haha.When the last exam is over,we change our shirt and get ready 2 go MP!^^This is the first time me and my friends go MP because my sis dun give.We go and take picture^^!!

ok...the 1st left is Germaine,after that is Wan Nie,Then Is Me.Up There 1st left is Kaylyn{Kay} then is Kok Chai Chen{Kok},then the last is Ho Mun Hwan{Hwan}.


See down there is our house...Big??


I like this the most..but Kay move abit so like GHOST...!!Wuuuu

After me,Germaine and Kay back..they go and take picture somemore..

See......no me d!!!TT so kesian

Be4 we take picture,we got go and eat Mc Donald..but forget to take picture..nvm lor..that time got Hui Qing and Rui Lin..After we get our afternoon...we run all the shopping centre..haha!!We run here and there..and all the ppl is watching us but we dun care.We got go into DREAMBOX but we are not singging at there.haha..not y??Because we walk a short -cut and dun noe y go into DREAMBOX..that time we dun noe where is exit...haha..bodoh xia..and finally we found the exit..we very happy and laugh 2 each other because we dun noe the exit^^..Then we go 2 take picture and we when home.BUT THEY GO AND TAKE PICTURE SOME MORE...WITHOUT ME!!!haha..

The story is until here..
~~todloss~~
~~BYE BYE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment